Friday, November 2, 2012

A beginning of sorts

A little about myself



I consider myself a private person and have blogged a couple of times before but was too afraid to let my thoughts out for everyone to read. However, I have had too much free time and stumbled upon some great blogs. So, on my way back from my internship, I decided that I would blog too! 
It was quite like the moment when Julie in Julie and Julia comes out of the kitchen and says, "I can write a blog." Just that I was walking on the road and smiling to myself.
I promise to blog at least once a week and be consistent. After reading a few blogging tips I don't expect to have  a great readership any time soon :P
I shall probably blog tomorrow as well. I'm too excited about this! Let's hope it lasts long enough to celebrate an anniversary or two.

The above picture is a recent favourite of mine. I shall try and be the unabashed and brave squirrel, driven by hunger, resilience and will to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment